When it comes to organizing spaces and managing time, Certified Professional Organizer® Scott Roewer is rarely left speechless.
When he’s not assisting clients through a paper storm or designing a new, fabulous closet, he’s sharing his knowledge gained from working with clients for more than a decade in the professional organizing industry. It’s not just Scott who’s speaking with audiences. Certified Professional Organizer® Nina Muscato has bright ideas about bringing order to life, not only from her experience as an organizer, but her practical life experience raising three daughters of her own.
Together we create organizing systems so you can find what you need when you need it. There’s more to organizing than pulling, piling and hauling away.
No matter who speaks to your audience, we all have a way with closets and office stockrooms, filing systems and even moving boxes— but we also have a way with words. When the leaders of The Organizing Agency are not assisting clients through a paper storm or designing a new, fabulous closet, they’re often found sharing their knowledge gained from working with clients for a more than a combined 17 years in the professional organizing industry. Our workshops and seminars are customized for each audience considering their specific interests. A focus on organizing makes a great addition to professional conferences, team-building sabbaticals, lunch-and-learn programs and networking group events.
Examples of Past Workshop Topics:
- Lost & Found: Rediscovering Your Closet
- Rightsizing: Making the Most of Small Spaces
- Found Money: Avoiding the Cost of Clutter
- Time Flies: Managing & Finding More
- Thinking Outside the Inbox: Email Management
- Desks & Cubes: Creating Productive Work Environments
Don’t see the specific focus you’re looking for? Just ask – we love talking about any and all topics related to organizing physical spaces and personal time.
Past Audiences, to name a few:
- Capital Area Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- Government Accountability Office–Washington DC and National Regional Offices
- IKEA (Woodbridge)
- Junior League of Washington, DC
- National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) – National Conference (multiple appearances)
- NAPO–San Francisco – Regional Conference
- NAPO–Washington, DC
- Shelf Genie, Key Note – National Franchise Owners Meeting
- State Department – Earth Day Program
- Triangle Business Advisory Council–Washington, DC